Crafty Blogs

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Mini Scrapbook Swap Mine to Jane,


 This is my cover for Jane.
I have left it for her to add a Title as otherwise it would be my book not hers.
She wanted Romantic to use for pictures of her flowers, so hoping she likes it.



It has been sent but think I missed the inside cover and from page.
Had a great sneaky idea, I used the corners I cut off added to a piece of card, scored just below so it folded up at this point and just stuck it down with glue at the corner.
This means the mat can have a photo on the back
 and the front.
I just love using up all the scraps of matching papers as I hate waste.
More hidden journaling behind the tri-fold on the right and the tag on the left can be untied as it is just tucked into the ribbon.
More tags on the right.
The left one is fun too.
Will write how to make it after Jane tells me she has got this.
The flower paper on the right is just the off cut of the other page. Trifolded so you have lots of space.
Ribbon and flowers on the right.
See my off cut on the left hand mat.
Ribbon and a folded card tucked in on the right.


I Chomped the corners of a square.
Scored about 1 cm from corner and added glue behind.
Off cut corner at the base, and a flower to decorate.

Another corner mat and flowers on both pages, and some ribbon on the right.

This is the back page.
The ribbon goes round this page too and
wraps the book to hold it closed.
Each pages has a tag and a ribbon in the corner.
Hoping she liked it.

3 comments:

fatmonica said...

I really like it-so feminine!

Suzy said...

Fab mini book Sharon I am sure she loved it

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it,
you will be a great author. I will remember to bookmark your blog and will often come back someday.
I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great
posts, have a nice evening!
Here is my website ; Best Brand name Laptop

Post a Comment