Crafty Blogs

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Long Tall Envelope DL Mini Scrapbook

Ok This is my latest mini book made from envelopes. I'm going to show the photo's first then explain just how you can make one of your own, it really is easy and once you have made one page you can add as many as you like, this one has 10 pages and is made from 15 envelopes the DL ones are the kind you need and if you can find ones with white inserts all the better as that way nothing shows .

The Princess tag will be the front page and the lamb with birth details the
back of my book, I will be adding some rings and ribbon latter, but I forgot to collect them from my stash.

If you look on the left hand side you have a long panel with small pocket at the bottom.

On the right you have 3 pockets with an even space between. So lots of room to add tags and stuff. You can't see it but there is also a pocket on the side, by the star. This will hold a tag that is 11cm by 10.5 cm and also you can add one to the top of the envelope just above the lamb and that would be 10.5cm by 21cm.