Crafty Blogs

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

My Guy Christmas Album

This is my Christmas "My Guy" Album
I saw the design from Laura at The Paper Trail.
Her work is amazing.

All the pages open up and have lots of space to add pictures, DD2 made me add a few of her Foam Stickers from the 99p Store.

Each page back gets a pocket at the bottom that looks like the trousers with a belt.
Added is a tag with a folded top to make a shirt.
The stud was DD2's idea again.
I thought the pink snow flakes looked like a pair of PJ's but someone else said looks like a lady.
I just love this sweater one, with it's ribbon tie, the base card is a lovely green but you can't see it here.
Yes I used red velvet cardstock,
never again do you know do much it shows any glue you smudge.
Last one.
This is the back page, I Cinched it...
and added some ribbons to my binding.

All the pages are made by the same method as my other books, you just add the jacket sides in to make it like a gatefold.


No comments:

Post a Comment