Crafty Blogs

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Notebook fever

This is what I have been making for a change I got given the paper by the vicar, well rather it was stuff he left behind when he moved house so I got loads of strips of paper and making notepads was the only thing I could think of to do with it. They were not very hard to make as I have the bind it all, which I now intend to sell as I've gone and bought the new version from a different company so if anyone wants to buy mine it's £45 including postage, but I do intend to give you enough to make a loads of books for yourself.
I will include the following with it:
5 wire elements 6mm
5 wire elements 8mm
5 wire elements  12.5mm
20 sheets of mount board mixed sizes

The CD how to is unopened.
It also has a metal bar to make it cut nearer the spin.
A keyring with all the binder sizes on.
and will be in the original box.



No comments:

Post a Comment